Are you ready for the honeymoon you always dreamed of?
The Honeymoon Course
Learn to relax, plan the perfect honeymoon, and start your marriage (and your sex life) off with laughter, joy and fun!
Are you nervous that the wedding night won’t live up to all the hype?
Scared that you won’t know what to do? Or that you won’t live up to expectations?
You’re in the right place!
In this course you’ll learn how to make sex the best it can be on your honeymoon (even if you have baggage!), and how to plan the kind of honeymoon that will leave you relaxed, rejuvenated, and feeling closer than ever.
You’ve put so much thought into the wedding.
Let me help you plan the honeymoon so you start your marriage well!
I’ll dispel the nervousness and questions you may have–
– what to expect with sex (even if it’s not your first time)
– how to make sex feel good–including videos to help your fiance start well right out the gate
– even about how to handle family planning and birth control!
And I’ll show you why you have to deal with baggage NOW–and walk you and your fiance through some steps to give you both a fresh start.
Plus our checklists will make sure you plan the honeymoon that’s right for you–
So you don’t end up sunburned, exhausted, or broke!
We’re told from the time we’re kids:
“Just wait until the wedding night. The wedding night is the most magical night of your whole life.”
But no one warns us how awkward it can be. How exhausted you may feel. Or how overwhelmed you may be after the wedding.
What if I told you that the honeymoon doesn’t have to be stressful,
and it doesn’t have to be awkward?
And it doesn’t even have to take that long to plan it well, either!
Through videos, checklists, and fun activities I’ll equip you to plan the honeymoon that will perfectly suit the two of you–and how to start your married sex life off well, too.
The Honeymoon Course will teach you:
- The 5 different honeymoon types, and which is best for you
- The biggest mistake people make on their honeymoon that can affect your sex life negatively for years–and the one little perspective shift that makes all the difference
- What you need to know about your body so that sex works as planned–and what to do if it doesn’t
- How to work family planning into the honeymoon–no matter which form of family planning you choose (and we’ll help you make the right choice for YOU!)
- What you simply must take on your honeymoon—including the one thing nearly everyone forgets!
- And why you need to have some hard conversations about baggage and expectations before the wedding (but don’t worry! The videos will help you have those conversations, too!)
Each Module in the Course Has:
- A funny and informative video
- An activity to do with your fiance to help your honeymoon rock
- Checklists so you can easily make sure you’re not forgetting anything important
And the Course walks you through:
- What to expect from sex (even if it’s not your first time)
- How to plan the perfect honeymoon
- Tips to start your married sex life well–without the pressure, the awkwardness, or the deadlines
- And then a special module to do on your honeymoon to help you have fun and get to know each other even better!
Put that all together, and you’ll create a low-stress honeymoon that you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Yes! I want my marriage to start well!
My honeymoon was awful.
Sex was awkward, it hurt, and I felt like a failure.
I was busy rushing myself so that I could say that I had “done the deed” and succeeded.
I didn’t know that it was okay to relax and take your time.
I didn’t know that it was better to focus on arousal before trying to have sex.
I didn’t know that if you don’t deal with baggage, it can pop up unexpected.
I didn’t know that birth control could get in the way.
And I didn’t know that I would be so exhausted.
But I know all of that now. And I know how to help you avoid the same mistakes and start your marriage with relaxed fun instead!
The Honeymoon Course is here–ready to help YOU start marriage well!
When you order NOW, you’ll get:
- Access to the 13 videos to help you prepare for sex, the honeymoon, and family planning–as well as deal with your baggage!
- Special videos for your fiance so he can hear the inside scoop on how to start your married sex life well
- Checklists to help you bring everything you’ll need to make your honeymoon amazing
- Exercises to help you identify WHICH of the 5 honeymoon types is best for you
- “Sexy Dares” for you to unwrap on your honeymoon
- Fun “get to know your spouse” exercises to help you debrief from the wedding, laugh together, and even create bucket lists and memories you’ll hold on to your whole life
You CAN have the honeymoon of your dreams…
If you take just a little bit of time to plan now.
The average person spends $4,466 on the honeymoon.
Isn’t it better to invest $29 FIRST to make that honeymoon awesome?
Yes! I want my marriage to start with a bang!
Here’s what’s in the Honeymoon Course:
MODULE 1: Starting Off with a Fresh Slate
Learn to communicate some of the difficult but necessary conversations about sex so you can build trust, support each other, and leave baggage behind as you enter into marriage.
MODULE 2: Planning the Perfect Honeymoon for YOU
Ditch the pressure to just have an instagram-ready honeymoon and instead fiure out the perfect getaway for you and your fiance! Avoid common mistakes people make when booking their honeymoons, learn about out-of-the-box honeymoon ideas, and save a lot of money by narrowing down what exactly for you makes the perfect honeymoon!
MODULE 3: Sex Education for Adults: How Sex Works & Preparing for a Great Sex Life
No matter if you feel you already know what you’re doing or if you have never had sex before, here are the basics we all need to know before starting our married sex lives! Including some of the most frequently asked questions on the blog, incredibly important sexual hygiene tips, an in-depth look at birth control methods, and how to know when you should see a doctor, this unit will help you prepare for great sex by getting the basics in order.
MODULE 4: Making Sex Feel Great!
Want to know the key to great honeymoon sex? You’ll find it in this unit! Here’s what every couple should know before their honeymoon to make sex amazing for the both of you. Including some sexy dares to try on your honeymoon, this one’s boun to be a lot of fun.
MODULE 5: Starting the Journey
You’re on your honeymoon! But the learning doesn’t stop there. Now comes getting to celebrate your spouse and your new marriage! This module is jam-packed full of activities, brainstorming exercises, worksheets and more to help your honeymoon be a time where you truly connect on multiple levels–physically, spiritually, AND emotionally.
You're not just investing in the course. You're investing in your marriage!Start your marriage well, with
♥ low stress
♥ lots of fun
♥ and activities planned JUST FOR YOU!