Hosting a women’s retreat is a huge responsibility.
In fact, it can seem overwhelming.
How will you fill the time? What will you eat? Where should you have it? How much should you charge?
In this Toolbox, I provide everything you need to plan a retreat, so that you don’t need to fret. I break down how to make the decision about where to host the retreat, how long it should be (Friday-Saturday? whole weekend? Just Saturday?), and how to find a speaker. I even help you do the math to figure out how much to charge.
2. Two Retreat Options: Overnight & Full Day
3. Where to Stay
4. Choosing a Speaker or Choosing Teaching Materials
5. Sample Schedules
6. How to Make the Retreat Memorable
7. How to Boost Attendance
8. Planning Timetable
9. Committees to Share the Work
10. Committee Responsibilities
11. What to Charge
12. Ice Breaker Ideas
13. Final Checklists for Each Committee
14. Sign up Sheets
15. Get to Know You Bingo Game
I’ve spoken at dozens and dozens of retreats over the last 10 years, and I’ve taken what I’ve seen from the best retreats and put it into this toolkit for you. Even if you’re a small church, doing a retreat with very little budget, I’ve got how to make it memorable and meaningful.
Take the stress out of retreat planning with this Retreat to Go Toolkit.