How do you really feel about sex?
Do you need a cheerleader…. for sex?
All too often sex can become just another thing on your to-do list.
And shouldn’t it be more than that?
Shouldn’t it be something stupendous, curl-your-toes, fireworks going off in your bedroom, AWESOME?
I’m here to tell you that sex can be fun, positive, and even – yes, even for you! – pleasurable.
Hi, I’m Sheila and I specialize in helping women learn how to enjoy sex with their husbands. So I’m kind of like a sex cheerleader. 🙂
If you need a sex pep talk, I actually have a sex pep talk email course – for free!
When you sign up for the email course, you’ll get daily pep talk emails with challenges to help you think about sex in a more positive way.
Inside the email course, you’ll learn:
- Why negative thoughts about your body can rob you of positive, fun sex!
- One simple task that can help you feel rejuvenated
- That Mrs. Incredible is inside you, waiting to come out 😉 (And what this means for your sex life)
- How to make your husband feel appreciated
- Why your pleasure is non-negotiable during sex
I’m cheering for you – this is a game you can win!