Get Ready to Boost Your Libido!
Boost Your Libido
Learn to start loving–and anticipating–sex again,
and make your marriage rock!
Do you find chocolate and a bubble bath a lot more enticing than making love to your husband?
You’re in the right place!
In this course we’ll learn what libido is, and how we can use our brains and our bodies to get excited about our husbands!
If you’re frustrated because you never really want sex and you know your marriage is suffering,
then think of me like your fun big sister.
(you know, your biggest cheerleader that you tell your secrets to and who always has all the answers for everything. Plus she can always make you laugh even when you feel like giving up.)
We’re going to have FUN–
as I show you how you can move your marriage from BLAH to Blazing, just by understanding how your brain, body, and relationship all work together to impact your libido!
Most women think that if they’re not rarin’ to go–if they don’t feel like panting–
then they must not be “in the mood”.
And soon they start to worry that they really don’t want sex very much.
But what if I told you that libido for women doesn’t tend to act like that?
And when we stop waiting for our bodies to tell us, “I’m ready to go!”, and start learning to THINK differently and read our bodies differently, suddenly everything in marriage can fall into place.
The Boost Your Libido course will teach you:
- How what we think impacts our libido
- How our hormones, diet and exercise impact our libido
- How to love our bodies–so that we can enjoy them!
- How to get over past hurts and see sex as a good thing
- And what to do if sex is just kinda boring. Or doesn’t feel that great. Or really doesn’t rev your engines!
Each Module in the Course Has:
- A funny and informative video
- A “fact sheet” to help you learn about different aspects of libido
- Links to tons of extra resources so you can learn more about each subject
- A brainstorming exercise to start changing your perspective immediately
- An exercise to do to start turning the heat up!
Put that all together, and you’ll find that sex is something that you can totally start anticipating–eagerly!
Before we got married 25 years ago, I assumed that I would always be rarin’ to go when it came to sex!
Why would I not want something that would be so awesome?
But within a few months we were really struggling. I had so much baggage that I brought into marriage, and I found sex to be awkward, unpleasant, and not all that fun.
Worst of all, he wanted it all the time. And the more he wanted sex, the more I felt like he only loved me for what I could do for him, and not for me.
We went through a few tough years of marriage, until I finally made a realization:
If God made sex to be awesome, and everyone else seems to think sex is awesome, then why in the world would I settle for less?
And so started a huge research project into this thing called sex–so that I could learn to not just think “we can if you want to”, but “Hey, baby, let’s have some fun!”
The Boost Your Libido Course is here–ready to help your marriage!
When you order NOW, you’ll get:
- Lifetime access to the 10 “boost your libido” videos
- 10 Brainstorming exercises to help you get over whatever is holding you back, and 10 worksheets to help you move forward in small, incremental, and practical ways–so that you see immediate results!
- My Boost Your Libido ebook, a collection of the best information on how to boost your libido, as found at To Love, Honor and Vacuum.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can talk about these issues!
Yes! I Want to Boost My Libido!
I want to be excited about sex again!
Ready to Boost Your Libido?
Each module includes easy-to-follow lessons that will be actionable–right away!
Experience immediate changes, while you have a TON of FUN!
Yes! I want to stop obsessing about this and MOVE FORWARD!
Here’s what’s in the Boost Your Libido Course:
MODULE 2: Making Sexy a Good Thing! (And dealing with sexual baggage)
MODULE 3: Why Multi-Tasking is Bad for Your Libido
MODULE 4: Don’t Overthink It!
MODULE 5: Making Hormones Your Friend
MODULE 6: Your Body Matters. Just Not the Way You Think!
MODULE 7: Feeling Comfortable in Your Skin
MODULE 8: When Sex Doesn’t Feel that Great
MODULE 9: Becoming a Sexually Confident Woman
MODULE 10: Why Emotional Vulnerability is Sexy!
And Remember, When You Order, You Get:
♥ The Boost Your Libido ebook, 122 pages of the best posts I’ve ever written about libido
♥ An invitation to a Private Facebook Group!