Tell me if any of this sounds familiar…
- Communication – even outside the bedroom – is poor, so how can you tell your spouse what feels good in bed?
- Sex feels like a chore, and definitely not anywhere close to fireworks
- You don’t feel emotionally, physically, or spiritually connected to your spouse – and honestly, you’re not sure it’s worth the effort to make any changes…
Here’s the truth:
You don’t have to settle for ho-hum sex or a mediocre marriage.
Hi. I’m Sheila! I’ve been married to my husband Keith for 28 years.
And in those 28 years of marriage we’ve had great sex and we’ve had awful sex. And let me tell you, the great sex so much better! 😉
I wrote 31 Days to Great Sex to show you and your spouse how you can have great sex, too! No matter your background or track record so far, you can have great sex in marriage–and develop that intimacy you’ve been longing for.
31 Days to Great Sex is here to help you and your spouse add some spice back into your love life. You’ll be able to TALK about sex! You’ll be able to RELAX AND HAVE FUN! And you’ll learn to laugh, flirt, and be affectionate again.
It's time to get those fireworks back!
Here’s what you can expect from the book:
- 31 days of tips, challenges and conversation prompts that help you bring up stuff it’s been hard to talk about–in an easy, non-blaming manner.`
- Want to spice things up? You’ll learn how – while dealing with the stuff that’s been holding you back, once and for all.
- This book doesn’t only focus on the mechanics of sex – though there certainly are days that will help you in that department! It also focuses on building friendship, experiencing real intimacy, and learning to have fun again.
- Any two bodies can work together sexually. When we have problems in the bedroom, it’s rarely because of our bodies. It’s usually because we aren’t communicating well, feel distant from each other, or are just nervous.
- The big benefit of 31 Days to Great Sex is that you’ll actually TALK and communicate about this important part of your life. Talking about it is difficult to do, but the prompts and the chapters’ content make it much easier. That’s often when breakthroughs happen!
A question I often get is “How does the book work?”
This book is not 31 Days OF Great Sex. It’s 31 Days TO Great Sex. That’s a big difference! Most nights you likely will have sex–and some of the challenges specifically are all about that! But there are also challenges that build up your relationship so that great sex is much easier.
What to expect from 31 Days to Great Sex:
TALK About Sex!
The readings will help prepare the ground so that it’s much easier to talk about the hard stuff: our backgrounds, our expectations, our disappointments–even our temptations! And you’ll be able to talk about your fantasies and your dreams, too.
A great sex life needs laughter! You’ll find ways to play together, to flirt together, and to laugh again. Marriage should be fun! So let’s stop being bored!
See the SPARKS FLY!
In a rut? You’ll play some sexy games. You’ll take it nice and slow to explore and find out what makes her feel good – and what curls his toes. You’ll get out of your routine and rock each other’s worlds!
What are you waiting for?
What are people saying about 31 Days to Great Sex?
Who will benefit from this book?
Newlyweds Who Want to Start Well
Just got married? Sometimes it takes a while to adjust to sex and make it great. And it can be a challenge to talk about some of your expectations! Make it easy with 31 Days to Great Sex!
Couples in a Rut
Feel like your sex life is in a rut? Is nothing exciting anymore? Learn to have fun again–and rediscover that spark. Sex doesn’t have to be boring–and it can be awesome for you once again!
Couples with Issues to Work Through
Maybe one of you wants sex more than the other. Maybe porn has become a factor in your marriage. Maybe baggage is holding you back. Whatever the issue, 31 Days to Great Sex will help you talk about it in a low-stress way, and give you solutions to feel close again.
If you’re tired of “blah”, take the challenge!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to have sex EVERY day?!
It’s not 31 Days OF Great Sex.
It’s 31 Days TO Great Sex.
That’s a big difference! Most nights you likely will have sex–and some of them specifically are all about that! But there are also challenges that build up your relationship so that great sex is much easier. Sex is about more than the physical, so we’re dealing with more than just physically having sex through this process.
What will men think about this book?
I get a lot of women writing to me saying,
My husband HATES to read books. Will he read this?
The thing is, it’s not like a regular book. You don’t have to sit down and read 30 pages and then discuss it. Each night you’re really only reading about 3-4 pages. That’s it. Then there’s another page for the challenges. The reading is not time consuming, and it isn’t intimidating.
Here’s what one guy wrote:
I love the brief chapters. Enough is said and to the point. We are feeling more involved and our love making has reached a new level.
REJP, Review on Amazon
And most men will jump at the chance to make their sex life better!
What if you’re married to a guy who doesn’t actually want sex that much?
You’re not alone! In about 30% of marriages, SHE has the stronger sex drive. In the book, I talk about libido differences–but I don’t assume that it’s always the guy who has the higher libido. On the contrary, I do talk specifically to guys with lower libidos, and tell them how important sex is to their marriage. So it may just be a way to start the conversation with your low-libido husband, too.
Can a Husband Buy it for His Wife?
Absolutely! It’s a couple’s book, and if you’re male, and you want to work through it with your wife, here’s how I’d suggest talking about it:
- Stress that it’s about reading and talking together. It’s not 31 days of sex tricks where you’ll ask her to do uncomfortable things.
- Stress that you want to feel more intimate with her, and one of the weeks is on how to experience awesome intimacy.
- If sex has really been a sore spot in your marriage, ask her to read this post first.
Many of the challenges, though, do help you talk through some issues that may be holding both of you back from enjoying sex in your marriage.
Here’s what one wife said about her sex life after reading the book:
I didn’t realize some of the issues I had been dealing with and the baggage I had been carrying around until I went through this book with my hubby!
Jennifer M. Moya, review on Amazon
It's time to take your marriage up a notch!
If you’ve been settling for a ho-hum sex life, you are missing out on one of God’s greatest gifts for married couples. You were created to thrive, so stop settling for “meh” in your marriage!
Take the challenge. Your marriage will thank you!