Today I’m going to start with the top 5 posts that were published in March, and then the top 5 older posts (the big ones from this blog). If you read one of these posts and like it, I’d so appreciate you sharing them on Facebook or Pinterest! They’re good ones, and I’d love for even more people to see them.
Top 5 Posts from March
February was the biggest month I had ever had here on To Love, Honor and Vacuum–until March came along. I had almost three quarters of a million people on this blog last month! And here’s what they were reading:
1. Top 10 Effects of Porn on Your Marriage and Sex Life. I’m so glad this got a lot of traction, because I’m totally PASSIONATE about this post. I want more people to realize that Porn is Not Harmless! I’ve got a great new graphic up to share at the bottom of the post, so head on over and pin it!
3. Top 10 Ways to Initiate Sex. Yeah, this one was kinda fun!
5. Marriage in Africa vs. Marriage in North America. Thanks to Ngina for this great look at her native Kenya vs. her new home in America. Some awesome insights we can all learn from!
Top 5 Posts from Earlier in the Blog
Often the same posts tend to be my biggest traffic generators, though this month we have a Valentine’s Day addition. If you haven’t read them, do click through. These are the posts I’m most well-known for!
1. Why I Didn’t Rebel. My 19-year-old shares why she thinks she didn’t rebel. She’s not claiming that if you do these things your kids are guaranteed NOT to rebel; she’s trying to dispel the myth that all teens WILL rebel. What she wrote brought tears to my eyes.
2. The 50 Best Bible Verses to Memorize. Make it a habit to learn one verse a week for a year.
3. 7 Thoughts That Will Change Your Marriage. I just signed a contract with Waterbrook for a new book based on this blog post! It should be out September 2015.
4. 16 Ways to Flirt with Your Husband. Choose 1-2 to start doing today!
5. Why Doesn’t My Husband Want to Make Love? It’s one of the most common searches that lands people here at this blog.
So there you go–my top 10 posts. My Bible verses post has ALWAYS been my top post–until February when Why I Didn’t Rebel beat it. And it beat it again!
And I do so appreciate it when you all share stuff. The only way I get known better is when people choose to share my posts, so I do want to say thank you, especially after this great month. It’s very humbling, and it’s so neat to see what God is doing–especially with my daughters’ words.
Now I want to share with you another Top 10:
The Top 10 Products Purchased at My Store
1. 31 Days to Great Sex (ebook edition) It’s such a fun one to work through with your husband! I’ve sold over 10,000 copies now.
4. Deck of Dares–want to spice up your marriage? Here’s a really fun way!
5. How Big is Your Umbrella. When you’re going through rough times, it’s my short book of the things you yell at God when life is tough, and what He whispers back. Based on a weekend retreat that I often give. You can also get it in ebook format!
6. 31 Days to Great Sex (paperback)
7. The Sex Savvy Wife ebook. Written by J from Hot, Holy and Humorous, it’s everything you ever wanted to know about sex to make it work great!
8. The Talk(s). Want to keep a great relationship with your kids so that they make good decisions about the opposite sex? Here’s an awesome book that helps you do just that!
9. Crafting an Effective Signature Talk. Did you know that I have a whole line of products to help Christian speakers grow their ministry? Here’s my most popular download on how to create a great talk.
10. The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex. I don’t sell a lot of these because quite frankly it’s cheaper to buy them on Amazon when the postage isn’t as much (I have to mail from Canada). But some people do like autographed copies! 🙂
So there you go! If you haven’t stopped by my store in a while, go check it out! I’ve got lots there to help you build your marriage–and your speaking ministry.