Do you want to make your husband’s Christmas Super Fun (and maybe a little bit HOT?)
Get him some sexy stocking stuffers you know he’ll love (and that don’t have to cost very much, either!).
After all, it’s the thought that counts–especially if your thoughts go in a certain direction. 🙂 My most pinned post ever was Stocking Stuffers for Your Husband (which I have re-run for 2017!) I had a section there for sexy stocking stuffers, but I thought I’d add to it and turn it into a post here, because I know many of you are looking for ideas to keep your marriage fresh and fun. So here goes! (all Sexy Stocking Stuffers updated for 2018!)
Sexy Coupons for His Stocking
1. 31 Days to Great Sex: ebook- $4.99, paperback $10.49 What man isn’t going to like getting a copy of 31 Days to Great Sex? It takes you through 31 days with short readings and then a challenge to help you spice up your love life as you grow more intimate, have more fun, and get to know each other even better. You can get it in paperback or for your ereader. But how can you give an ebook in a stocking? Well, great news! I’ve got coupons now that you can download and print out to put right in there. There’s a link in the book that takes you right to the coupons, but you can find them here. Here’s a very small version of one of the coupons:
He’ll love it! Get it for Kindle, Nook, .pdf, or paperback. Read more about it here. 2. Romance Toolkit – $4.99 Want more romance in your marriage? Here’s a collection of awesome printables to put in his stocking–inviting him to different romantic date nights! Turn your marriage from boring to blazing! 3. The Ultimate Stocking Stuffer Kit (including marriage coupons!)- $5.97 From the amazing Dating Divas, here are tons of printables you can put in your husband’s stocking, including some fun coupons for something sexy later! (And you also get tame stocking stuffer things you can use for the whole family, as well). Want to get even steamier? Check out their sexy sticky notes! 4. Boost Your Libido – $39 Is his libido higher than yours? Do you wish that you could get “in the mood” more easily? Help is here! I have a super-fun boost your libido online course, with 10 modules focusing on different aspects of libido. And here’s the gift part: You can print out a coupon to put in his stocking telling him that you’re taking the course! Get the coupons here.
Sexy Games for His Stocking
5. Sexy Dares for Couples – $6.99 Want to spice up your marriage? These 24 Dares are for you as a couple – 8 for him, 8 for her and 8 for the both of you each with its own description and instructions! All of the dares are marriage safe, give them a try and watch your marriage thrive. Check them out here! 6. Dice – $5.99 What’s sexy about dice, you ask? You can play the dice game! Assign a body part to each number, 1-6 (lips, neck, ears, breasts, etc. etc. Get as racy as you want). Then assign an action to each number, 1-6 (lick, suck, stroke, etc.). Then roll the dice, and do what it says! You can also add another dice for the number of minutes (or the number of 30-second intervals, whatever you’d prefer). Here’s how it works in a stocking. In a ziploc bag, put two (or three) dice of different colours. Then write out the Dice Game instructions on an index card and put some lipstick kisses around the card. Stick the card in the bag, and you’re all done! 7. Playing Cards for Strip Poker – $2.62 Put a deck of cards in a bag, and then write on the outside: How About a Game of Strip Poker? The greatest game where the loser doesn’t really lose. 8. Sock Monkey Kama Sutra – $10.99 Okay, this isn’t actually a game, but it’s fun! I’ve been looking for a “clean” book about sex positions, and this is it. It’s just sock puppets. And it’s seriously funny. It doesn’t really veer too much into the religious stuff behind the Kama Sutra, so you don’t have to worry about that. It’s just some of the most popular positions, with sock monkeys. “Monkey see, monkey do.”
9. Sensual Massage Candle – $15.99 These are awesome! You light them, and then the candle melts. But the “wax” is actually a massage oil that won’t burn your skin. So you can pour it on him, or he could pour it on you, and you can massage it in. 10. Old Spice Soap – $13.49 (3-pack) Tape a little note to the soap saying, “Let me wash all your troubles away.” 11. Outlaw Soap–“Lust in the Dust” $15.95 (2-pack) Smells like the desert sage plant (not like kitchen sage!). Just like showering outdoors. Very manly scent–“like high noon in the desert”, and he’ll love the name! And it’s super sudsy if you want to get in there with him! 12. Kenneth Cole Black Cologne – $42.00 Is your man more discriminating? Here’s a classier cologne. 13. “Blazing Saddles” Solid Cologne – $24.00 You want your man smelling sexy. And what’s sexier than the Wild West? Smells like leather, sandalwood and sagebrush. So fun!
Sexy Things to Wear for His Stocking
14. The Man The Legend Boxer Shorts – $4.95-$22.00 Awesome boxers that will tell him that you think he’s sexy! 15. Trophy Husband Boxer Shorts – 15.99 These are cute, too. Let him know he’s your trophy! 16. Santa Hat – $8.99 Include a note saying, “I’d love to see you wear this–and nothing else!” 17. Flirty Apron – $15.39 Pin a note to it saying, “how about I whip you up something special, wearing just this.”
Super Flirty Things for His Stocking
18. Gourmet Chocolate Sauce – $8.99 Make your bedroom fun delicious! 19. Hershey’s Kisses, Dark Chocolate – $11.50 Take them out of the bag and sprinkle them throughout the stocking. You can’t go wrong with dark chocolate. 20. “Skor” Chocolate Bar or “Mr. Big” Chocolate Bar Get him a chocolate bar with a name that could be a double entendre and leave a nice note on it. Something like “You’re going to Skor tonight!”, or “You’re my Mr. Big”. Thanks to a Facebook commenter for that idea! 21. Lips Temporary Tattoos – $4.88 These stick on with water and come off with baby oil. Put them in his stocking with a note: “I’m going to put these on areas of my body that need attention. Then you get to play Seek & Find!”
Sexy Getaway for His Stocking
22. BONUS: Coupon for a Hotel Room If you want something really special, how about booking a night in a hotel where you can get away? Or, alternatively, ask your parents or a friend to take the kids for a night so you can spend the evening at home together–alone. Put the coupon in an envelope and write on the outside: “So excited to have you for a night all to myself!” There you have it–20 ideas that will make this holiday really memorable. Give him a gift you BOTH will enjoy, and that will add some flirty play back into your marriage! And I just want to point out that you don’t have to be gross to be sexy. When it’s just the two of you, you can have a ton of fun without indulging in a lot of the weird stuff our culture says is sexy.
Do you have any other great ideas for sexy stocking stuffers? Leave them in the comments!
Sign up for our emails and get access to the TLHV free marriage and parenting resource library. We have over 25 downloads and are constantly adding more. Sign up here!