I did it! I pulled off a surprise 70th birthday party for my mom last night. I’ll tell you all about it later this week (with pictures) in case any of you ever want to try it, too. But boy am I tired!
Anyway, because I’m a little exhausted I thought I’d run a Top 10 post today. I love seeing which posts actually get traffic, and, of course, some of these you may have missed.
Now, many of my most popular posts are older ones that have been pinned a lot, or that rank high on search engines, so we’ll do the Top 10 Older Posts first, and then the Top 10 that were actually written in May.
Top 10 Posts Overall
1. 50 Best Bible Verses to Memorize
2. 50 Most Romantic Chick Flicks
3. 16 Ways to Flirt with your Husband (29 Days to Great Sex Day 10)
4. 50 Best Marriage Quotes of 2011
5. Why Doesn’t My Husband Want to Make Love?
6. Act of Marriage (29 Days to Great Sex Day 1)
7. 7 Steps to Raising a Teen Who Won’t Date Too Young
8. 7 Thoughts That Will Change Your Marriage
9. 25 Marriage Tips
10. 14 Ways to Play as a Couple (29 Days to Great Sex Day 8)
And here are the Top 10 Posts from May! Be sure you didn’t miss any:
1. Reader Question: My Husband Wants Something in Bed I Think is Gross
2. Avoiding Disappointment this Mother’s Day
3. What are Your Trigger Points for Conflict?
4. What if My Husband Doesn’t Find Me Attractive Reader Question Round Up
5. Wifey Wednesday: I Have No Libido
6. 3 Steps to Amazing Sex if You’re Remarried
7. Wifey Wednesday: What is Real Intimacy?
8. Reader Question: I have no one to talk to about my marriage
9. Reader Question: How much is reasonable to expect from your spouse?
10. Wifey Wednesday: When Your Past Hurts Impact Your Marital Battles
Some interesting things I’ve noticed: It used to be that my Wifey Wednesday posts dominated the top 10. They’re still there, but it looks like people really like the Reader Questions now that I’m doing most of the answering. So that’s awesome! I’ll keep up that feature. May was the month that I changed the Reader Question so that I now give my answer to the question before asking you all to chime in (I used to just make it a free for all). Obviously people are enjoying that more! So I’ll keep that up.
It also looks like the guest posts I published in May were among the most popular, too. I just love my fellow marriage bloggers, and I’m so glad I can showcase them on this blog every now and then.
Thanks so much for reading this blog! It means so much to me that so many of you show up here everyday. I hope and pray I continue to encourage and challenge you.