I so appreciate all my faithful readers! It’s been fun getting to know many of you through the comments and the Facebook Page. But I’d also like to welcome my new readers, and point out some posts that you may not have seen yet. July and August were my biggest months yet, with 300,000 visitors each month! That’s awesome! So if you’re relatively new, take a look and see if you’ve read these posts. And if you’re a regular, but you were on vacation in August like I was, you may have missed some of these.
Now, often my top posts are older ones that get “pinned” a lot. So I’ll do the top 5 posts by traffic last month, regardless of when they were written, and the top 5 posts that were actually written in August. Make sure you didn’t miss any of these good ones!
First, the new ones:
Top 5 Posts Written in August
1. Wifey Wednesday: Stop the Urge to Correct Him! A great guest post that made many women say, “Ouch!”
2. Sex Should be Mutual. A rather controversial post about how sex should have give and take–and thus a husband should recognize and be okay with occasional times when a woman just can’t.
3. Submission Doesn’t Mean Lying Over and Taking It. My post about submission, abuse, and Debi Pearl’s book. I’m actually surprised this one didn’t rank higher, but I think it’s because the post was right at the end of the month, and so the traffic from the few days after doesn’t count because it was in September!
4. Reader Question: Can You Get Over Adultery? Great thoughts from you great readers!
5. Is Honesty Always the Best Policy? Great comments on this one, too, concerning whether it’s good to confess absolutely everything to your husband.
Now, the overall top 5:
Top 5 Posts from August
1. 16 Ways to Flirt with Your Husband. I do love this post, and apparently other people do, too!
2. The 50 Most Important Bible Verses to Memorize. If you’ve always wanted to memorize Scripture, here’s a great place to start. And now that the new school year has started, why don’t you try to begin a new habit now?
3. 29 Days to Great Sex: The Act of Marriage. It’s Day One of the 29 Days to Great Sex! If you haven’t worked through it with your husband, why not start now? And great news for those of you who already worked through 29 Days to Great Sex: I’m launching an ebook version of it at the end of September, with more challenges, and more for HIM, too!
4. How to Have an Orgasm. Okay, this one isn’t pinned as much (people don’t like to share it), but it’s still really popular!
5. 14 Ways to Play as a Couple. Lots of fun ideas here to add laughter into your marriage!
There you go! My top 10 posts from last month. If you particularly like any of these, share one on Facebook or Pinterest for me? Thanks!