August was a HUGE month here at To Love, Honor and Vacuum, because I moved blogs! I hope you like the new look, and are finding it easier to navigate. I’m still cleaning up some old posts and links, but I think we’re almost finished moving in.
In the meantime, here are the top posts for August, after my move! If you missed any of them, be sure to check them out.
1. Wifey Wednesday: Why Sex Matters to Your Husband. One of my guest posts from this summer!
2. Wifey Wednesday: 3 Reasons Sex Matters in Your Marriage. A very different perspective from the one above, but just shows what all you readers are interested in!
3. Wifey Wednesday: How to Keep Your Self-Respect. What do you do when you are constantly put down in your marriage, and you’ve given up hope? My thoughts.
4. 25 Marriage Tips. A post over a year old now that still gets a lot of traffic!
5. The Family’s Breaking Down–and We’re Paying the Price. My ruminations on the current scene.
6. How to Avoid Poverty. A column I wrote a few years ago that a reader asked me to repost. Still great advice!
7. How to Have a Happy Marriage. A round-up of great thoughts from Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, and this blog!
8. Modesty Should Not Mean Dowdy. The most controversial post of the year–so far.
9. A Glimpse of Heaven. A recent column helping people hope for the future.
10. Are You Just Too Busy? Great question for the beginning of the school year!
And thank you so much to my top referrers:
1. The Generous Wife
2. Traditional Christianity
3. Hot, Holy and Humorous
4. Intimacy in Marriage
5. Breathing Grace
6. True Femininity
7. Ria Thurston
8. Keith and Stacey
9. Journal of Kat
10. Titus 2:3-5