When you start up a new semester at your homeschool, do you have goals? Do you know what you want your children to learn, or do you let the curriculum determine it for you?
In this 45-minute inspirational talk, Sheila Wray Gregoire helps you formulate goals to make sure that homeschooling reaches its full potential in your home to help you guide your children into living responsible, godly, creative and productive lives that glorify God.
- How you can find a vision for your family
- How you can find a vision for each particular child
- What it means to “pull” your child towards what God is calling them
- How to bless your children biblically
- How to “push” your children towards academic and spiritual growth
- How to figure out what life skills you want your children to have
- Methods to break up those goals into manageable chunks for each school year
Plus: I warn homeschooling moms about the biggest mistake we can make that may hinder our children from figuring out what God wants them to do! Don’t miss this!