So many of us find homemaking–just plain doing life at home–overwhelming.
We spend out lives putting out fires, cleaning up messes, and we wonder if we’re even getting ahead. If life is always chaotic, how do we find time to appreciate what we have?
When I was a little girl, I dreamed about getting married, becoming a mommy, and having my own home.
I wanted to make a special place that was a magical mash-up of:
- a school,
- a playground,
- a refuge,
- a boo-boo “fix it” station,
- a “you can do it” pep rally, and
- a safe place for personal expression, sharing and growth.
And then real life happened…
…laundry, diapers, stretch marks, and never-ending meal prep… budgeting, trying to remember to change the furnace filters… holiday stress, and teaching my daughters to read (and master long division)… a husband who works long hours, kids with croup, trying to find time to do my devotions… and a secret dream to run my own little business from home.
Trying to create a schedule that works…trying to buy the right sized garbage bags (hubby just told me the ones I bought are too small)…trying to remember to send birthday cards and gifts.
And that’s why my online friends Erin and Stephanie created the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle… because as rewarding as it is, homemaking is hard work and it doesn’t always come easily.
I can’t wait to tell you all about it!
To help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker – help, inspiration, tips, encouragement, resources at your fingertips…
… the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is just for you.
It is a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… without all the overwhelm.
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The first step in putting together this collection was to find the critical homemaking skills that you need to transform your house into a home.
Here they are:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
And when you buy it through me, you get a chance to enter to win a whole bunch of prizes, including Dinner with Me sometime before June 30, 2017 (if you live in Canada or the continental United States, although I’m likely coming to Australia, Kenya, and the United Kingdom before then, too, so if you’re there, I’d probably honour it as well!)
Scroll to the bottom to learn more about these prizes.
Are there too many books in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
Have you ever taken your family out for a buffet dinner… and then been disappointed when you couldn’t eat every single morsel on display?
Of course not!
Sure. There’s that first, breath-taking moment when you see and hear and smell the amazing meal spread before you… and you think, “Where will I even start?”
But that’s the thing… because you do start… with something.
Maybe it’s a tender flaky biscuit, or a piece of delicious roast beef, or maybe you’re like me and start with a piece of pie (mmm, blueberry or apple with whipped cream)?
So relax, enjoy, and start anywhere you like. Come back to the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle “buffet” as many times as you like. It’s all here for you.
Here’s why I love ebooks…
An ebook tends to be different from a “regular” book not just because you read it on your computer, tablet, or phone, but also because the information is different.
Ebooks tend to be practical–they give you tips and tricks that you won’t find in a “regular” book because all you need is a bite-sized chunk. It’s like a ton of homemaking hacks all in one!
I’ve been involved in five bundle sales now, and I absolutely love them. I get so excited when each new bundle comes, because I know that I’m going to read something that will change everything.
This Bundle has a book like that for me, in the Organizing section:
It’s Paperless Home Organization, and OH MY GOODNESS. I did everything she said and it totally works! I love it, and I’ll be sharing it with you tomorrow.
Here are just a few other life changers I’ve had from past bundles:
- I finally quit Diet Pepsi for good–and lost about 20 pounds in the process.
- I figured out how to use essential oils around my home.
- I started making my own household cleaners. They smell awesome and I’ll never go back!
- I learned what “The Dirty Dozen” is and “The Clean Fifteen”. If you don’t know–it’s in this bundle, too! (hint: it has to do with which produce you really need to clean well, and which ones are okay)
- I figured out how awesome coconut oil is
- I learned how to track my prayer requests better–and track answers to prayer.
- I figured out how to stop wasting food by using scraps to make AMAZING chicken stock.
- I finally organized all my crafts!–and my works in progress.
I don’t need to read all of the books–though I do scan them. But I totally have gotten some amazing tips out of each bundle that has made my life simpler, cheaper, and seriously more fun.
Is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle worth it?
In a word… yes!
To be absolutely certain, Erin and Stephanie asked questions, tried techniques and just about drove themselves crazy making sure that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle was the very best homemaking resource anywhere.
They dug through hundreds of websites and connected with dozens of authors and teachers.
And then we all worked together to make these resources the most affordable possible.
And They Were Delighted to Help…
The result? This collection is a fraction of the price of what someone would pay for each resource individually!
For a short time, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle… a complete library of:
Here are just the ecourses and audio (cause I have to show you where I am!)
…Altogether, 99 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $984.74.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to customerservice@Ultimate-Bundles.com and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses…
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
Now It’s Your Turn
I think Laura Ingalls Wilder said it best…
Just as a little thread of gold, running through a fabric, brightens the whole garment, so women’s work at home, while only the doing of little things, is just like the golden gleam of sunlight that runs through and brightens the whole fabric of civilization.
The proven, simple, and effective skills you need to transform your house into a home are all waiting for you in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
This is your chance to get all the love, support, guidance and inspiration you need to nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker.
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
After that, the shopping cart closes and the deeply discounted price is gone.
Buy it From Me–and Win!
As an author and an affiliate for this bundle, I make a commission off of every sale made from my website. But I want you to benefit, too! So I’m going to be giving away a total of 22 prizes to people who purchase the bundle through me.
The best one is that I’ll take you out to dinner. Seriously. If you live in Canada or the continental United States, then sometime before June 30, 2017, I’ll come within an hour of you and take you out to dinner (you may have to drive up to one hour to meet me, depending upon where you live. But we’ll make it work!).
AND more bundles: I’ll give 5 prizes of $10 towards purchasing some audio downloads in my store, and I’ll give 5 prizes of grab bags of 10 homemaking ebooks that AREN’T in this bundle!
Here are all the prizes!
It’s an awesome bundle!
Best wishes and happy homemaking!