Want to advertise on a Christian women’s blog or a parenting blog?
To Love, Honor and Vacuum has great traffic, and offers a highly targeted audience for your ads.
- Tend to be between 25-45
- Predominantly Married women
- Over 70% have children at home
- Mostly Christian
- 68% U.S. (660,000 sessions); 6% Canadian (55,000 sessions); 5% British (48,000 sessions); 2.5% Australian (24,000 sessions)
Along with the women’s blog, I have a large Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest following and an active newsletter community. I provide very targeted and effective traffic for your campaign.
My blog is ranked around 27,000 by Alexa in the U.S., so I’m one of the larger parenting/women’s blogs, and I get a lot of traffic from women looking specifically for marriage advice.
Some quick stats, as of February 2016
- Monthly Visitors: 834,000
- Monthly Page Views: 2,150,000
- Facebook Fans: 50,000
- Twitter Followers: 12,000
All of the opportunities listed below can be combined with targeted Tweets or Facebook posts. Campaigns can also be arranged, incorporating a variety of these opportunities, and targeted for maximum effect.
1. Sponsored Posts
- Two available per month
- Must relate directly to marriage, parenting, or the Christian life, or at least have an easy way to plug in.
- I like to write these myself, because then it gives the feel of the blog and seems less like an ad. I’ve written them for eHarmony, auto credit companies, banks, and ticket sites, and they’ve done well!
2. Newsletter Advertising
I send out 3 different newsletters a month. Two ad units are available on each newsletter, with the higher rate being the ad that is placed closer to the top.
- Weekly Blog RoundUp (weekly, goes out to 8,300 Christian women): $25; $20
- Marriage newsletter (monthly, readership 26,000 Christian wives) $75; $50
- Parenting newsletter (monthly, readership 9,000 Christian moms) $25; $20
3. Newsletter Sponsorship
If you would like to sponsor one of my newsletters for a year, contact me for a quote. I also am looking for a sponsor for my daily blog email, which goes out to 8,300 subscribers.