It’s my favourite week of the year.
It all started five years ago when my internet friends Ryan and Stephanie invited me to be part of something called “The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle”. They scour the internet every year for the best ebooks, video courses, and ecourses on homemaking (plus some amazing PHYSICAL bonuses) and put together a bundle that’s worth over $2000, and sell it for just $29.97.
And this year my Boost Your Libido course is part of the bundle.
That course alone is worth $39. So the bundle gives you $10 off, and THEN you get another $1980 worth of online products and physical bonuses.
But what if you've already bought the course?
I’ve got something EXCLUSIVE lined up for people who already have the course.
If you’d like the Bundle, all you have to do is email me your receipt once it’s purchased and I’ll send you invitations to two webinars I’ll be giving–one on how to make sex great and reach the “Big O”, and one with my daughters on how to raise teens well and talk to kids about sex.
These webinars are ONLY open for people who already have the course, and you’ll get your chance to ask any question you want!
Once you buy the bundle, just email me your receipt here!
But the deal isn’t really why it’s my favourite week of the year (though that really helps).
It’s that this week is the week that I get excited and start doing totally new things that I never dreamed of–because I read some resource that changes EVERYTHING for me. Something I never would have seen otherwise, but it really brings a whole new way of looking at homemaking for me.
As an affiliate and an author, I get access to the bundle a few weeks before it goes live, so I have a chance to check it all out. And I honestly go through as much of it as I can. And let me tell you–I am having so much fun! Last night Katie and I rearranged our living room, all because of the Yellow Prairie Living Room course. She taught me two things that may be obvious to many people, but I never knew. And boy, does our room ever look amazing! (I’ve got before and after pics tomorrow, along with those two secrets that I had no clue about).
The Bundle just has so much fun stuff in it!
But I’m getting ahead of myself.
The point is this: Too often “homemaking” brings dread.
We feel exhausted because we have too much to do, and like failures because we’re so disorganized. And we yearn for better relationships and a less stressful bank account!
But the only way through stress is to feel as if you’re accomplishing your purpose. What really brings joy and satisfaction is feeling that what I do matters and I am doing those things well.
When you feel like that, you feel at home!
When my kids were smaller, I had no routines for planning meals or cleaning or any of the “must dos” in life. I was great at taking them for outings, but not so great at making home peaceful.
As they grew older, I knew something had to change. I was getting too grumpy at everyone (including myself). So I started learning more about simple systems I could put in place to help me feel as if I had a handle on it.
I didn’t work harder. I just worked smarter.
And I have to tell you: A lot of that is due to the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
Last year it was a course on creating margins in my life and clearing the unimportant from your to do list that changed my life. The year before it was a book on Paperless Home Organization. The year before it was a book that finally helped me quit Diet Pepsi for good, and helped me clean up my eating.
And now the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle for 2017 is here, and I’m so thrilled to find FOUR gems that are already helping me feel more at home when I’m home–plus a TON of other resources with life hacks and tips that I just love. And I know that you will find amazing things in it as well!
The ebooks, printables, and online courses are worth over $1986 (almost TWICE what the bundle was worth last year!) Add the bonuses, and you get a bundle worth about $2200 for just $29.97.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 106 hand-picked eBooks, eCourses, and printables, on topics that matter to us such as:
- organization, routines & creating a cozy home
- recipes, grocery shopping and meal-planning
- budgeting and saving money
- motherhood (no matter what age your kids are)
- cultivating a strong marriage
- faith (for you & your kids)
- and even self-care (like exercise, weight loss, life planning and coloring books!)
- and much more…
They’ve got a bunch of resources on marriage (look! There’s me!):
But then a whole lot more, too, including physical bonuses that can come straight to your house (and some online bonuses), from places like:
Here are all the bonuses:
- $15 store credit from Cultivate What Matters (international shipping available)
- Free 1 month subscription from Kiwi Crate, $20 value ($15 off $50 shop purchase for existing customers, shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
- Free 1 month MightyFix shipment from Mighty Nest, $17 value ($15 store credit toward next add-on order for existing MightyFix subscribers, international shipping available)
- One project box from Detox Project Box, $25 value (shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
- Free 1 month subscription from Bookroo, $18 value (box of past favorites for existing customers, international shipping available)
- Orglamix Lip Balm Kit, $15 value (international shipping available)
- $15 store credit from Strawesome (international shipping available)
- Digital download of the 2017 Hope Ink Calendar, $20+ value -or- $15 credit + 3 art prints from Hope Ink, $99 value (international shipping available)
- Homeowner Lifetime Membership from HomeBinder, $120 value (digital)
- Free 1 year annual membership from MollyGreen.com, $29 value (digital)
The Bundle is available for just 6 days – from now until Monday, May 1st, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. That’s why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer so much, because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time.
Let me show you the four products I’m personally devouring–though there are so many more that are amazing, too!
I’ll be sharing about some of these on the blog tomorrow–including the lesson on living room decorating, with some pictures of what happened when I simply moved furniture and used things I already had at home differently (so cool!)
And I’m changing my morning routine and learning how to get rid of all of our paper, too. Plus we’ve made it a goal to eat through our freezer and try a no buy month! 🙂
But you’ll also learn how to:
- Balance a budget
- Meal Plan
- Assign Chores to Your Kids (and yourself!) and actually get them done!
- Find Peace in your devotions again
- Get control of your temper
- Boost your libido (that’s my course! Woo hoo!)
- and so much more!
It’s just $29.97 for EVERYTHING–the books, access to the video courses, and the bonuses.
I know this may not be for everyone, and so let me apologize in advance for talking about it so much this week! But I know so many of you, like me, just LOVE these bundles, and I don’t want people to miss out, because I honestly never see deals as amazing as this.
So I’ll be sharing over the next few days some of the things I’ve learned going through just a small percentage of the resources, and I’ll be sure there’s something in there even for those who DON’T buy the bundle. But I just feel like it’s a Christmas stocking, where I keep reaching in and finding more amazing stuff I didn’t know about! And I want to share that.The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle of 2017 is here! $2000+ worth of online resources for just $29.97!Click To Tweet
- A Skype/Face Time hour long call from me to you and ANY NUMBER of your friends (can be one or two or a MOPS group and a whole women’s Bible study) where I’ll talk about sex (or a topic of your choice!) and answer questions
- A Skype/Face Time hour long call from me and my daughters to you and ANY NUMBER of your friends (can be one or two or a MOPS group and a whole women’s Bible study) where we’ll talk about raising teenagers and teaching kids about sex
- A FitBit Charge 2 (so fun!)
- 1 of 2 book packages of 7 of my books: The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex, 9 Thoughts That Can Change Your Marriage, 31 Days to Great Sex, To Love, Honor and Vacuum (second edition), How Big Is Your Umbrella (second edition), Reality Check, and Another Reality Check
or you could win
- 1 of 10 prizes of the ebook version of 31 Days to Great Sex!
I’d love to do a Skype call with you and your friends–or with your church group!
Don’t hesitate–the bundle is only available until Monday, and the special deal on the ereader is only available today and tomorrow! So get it now!